3.5 Ton Vehicle Delivery Drivers / Labourers
16-40 hours per week (Full and Part Rime hours available)
£10.80 per hour Dayshift Monday to Friday
Our Client, based in the Gateshead area, collect and dispose of non-hazardous waste. They are currently looking to recruit 3.5 Ton Vehicle Delivery Drivers / Labourers into the business on a temporary ongoing basis with opportunity to go permanent for the right candidate.
• Vehicle & Load safety checks
• Manual Handling / Heavy Lifting
• Process recyclable materials
• Waste Collection
• Multi Drop Deliveries / Pickups
• General duties as needed
The Ideal Candidate Will:
• Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
• Ideally have experience of driving 3.5T vehicles
• Be flexible in their attitude to work and hours available
• Have a good attitude to team work and able to use own initiative
• Be able to work to tight deadlines
This is an excellent opportunity to join a business during a period of growth. If you are keen to be considered for this position and would like to be considered, please apply now for details.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, please assume that you have not been successful if you do not receive a response within five working days. No terminology in this advert. is intended to discriminate on the grounds of race, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief. Candidates who do not have permission to live and work in the UK will not be considered. Kelburn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business in relation to the supply of temporary workers.