Tyne and Wear
Our client is a large privately owned food manufacturing company with an international customer base. They currently have an opportunity for a Facilities Engineer to join the team at their North East location based in Gateshead.
• Reporting to the Engineering Manager
• Co-ordinate and manage ground maintenance
• General housekeeping duties
• Liaise with contractors and external companies
• Record activity on ERP System
• Adhere to all Quality, H&S and Hygiene standards
• Other Ad hoc duties as required
• Ideally have City Guilds level 2 in facilities services
• 17th/ 18th Edition qualification
• Experience in food manufacturing environment
• Attention to detail
• Flexibility to work shifts
This is a great opportunity to join a business with several leading brand names. In return they offer a competitive salary and benefits package.