Counterbalance FLT Driver
Temporary to Permanent Basis
Due to business growth, our client are currently looking for candidates with Counterbalance Forklift truck and warehouse operative experience for a client based in the Seaham area.
Duties for the CB FLT Driver will include:
- Daily meetings with the team leader or supervisor.
- General warehouse duties
- Use of the counterbalance fork lift truck to relocate stock around the warehouse
- Manual handling including heavy lifting
- Adhere to the company’s health & safety standards at all times
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will hold a recognised valid counterbalance FLT licence
- Previous experience in a fast-paced warehouse environment
- A positive attitude, willing to follow instructions as well as use own initiative
Due to the volume of applications we receive, please assume that you have not been successful if you do not receive a response within five working days.
No terminology in this advert. is intended to discriminate on the grounds of race, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief.
Candidates who do not have permission to live and work in the UK will not be considered.
Kelburn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business in relation to the supply of temporary workers.