Field Service Engineer (Marine)
Kelburn Recruitment are proud to be working with a company who have a global presence providing service and supplies to clients in the Marine and Oil & Gas sectors. Due to business demand, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a Field Service Engineer (Marine) to strengthen the team.
To be considered for the Field Service Engineer position you must have prior experience of field service work, stripping and overhauling diesel engines and preferably come from an engine manufacturer background. The successful candidate must be prepared to travel for a major part of the role and although the client is North East based, they will consider applicants from any UK location, preferably near a major port/docks.
Reporting to the Service Manager, duties for the Field Service Engineer Role will include:
- Act as a direct line manager link to engineering staff
- Liaise with customers and suppliers as appropriate
- Manage assigned jobs, either as part of a team or solo projects
- Complete all job documentation
- Allocate engineers to specific tasks
- Complete all work in accordance with QMS
- Lead major overhauls on medium and high speed engines
We are looking for a Field Service Engineer (Marine) with the following:
- Marine and Offshore experience preferred
- Knowledge of medium / high speed engine and ancillary equipment
- HSE Knowledge
- Management skills such as motivation, training and development
- Excellent communication skills
The successful candidate must be prepared to travel throughout the UK and worldwide and in return, a basic salary will be offered as well as significant overtime payments and expense allowances.
If this sounds like a Field Service Engineer role that you are interested in, then please apply now for further details!