Our client is a long established heavy engineering company and part of a large corporation with sites worldwide. They are currently seeking to recruit a permanent Maintenance Manager to join their established team based South of the Tyne.
* Reporting to the Engineering Director
* Planning routine maintenance
* Breakdown attendance
* Installation and commissioning of new equipment and machinery
* Working as part of a team
* Play a part in improving and developing facilities and reducing breakdowns
* Improvement of machine reliability
* Keep data up to date
* Team management
* Ensure safe health and safety
* Previous experience in a supervisory role within maintenance
* A qualification to compliment your experience
* An electrical maintenance bias would be beneficial
* Flexible in the duties you perform
* Ideally from heavy engineering but other industries considered
* Willing to work overtime as needed
In return an attractive salary and benefits package is offered including 25 days holiday plus Bank holidays, 3% employer pension contribution and 3 x salary death in service.
If you feel this may be an opportunity for you then please apply now for details.