Warehouse Operative / Packers
Full Time Temporary Ongoing
£9.00 per hour Dayshift
Our client supply a variety of niche items to clients based both nationally and internationally. Due to exceptional business demand, they are looking to add additional members to their team to assist with warehouse duties on a temporary ongoing basis with potential to go permanent.
- You will be part of an operations team within a warehouse environment.
- Picking and packing stock to order.
- Labelling and despatching orders within the warehouse
- Stock replenishment
- Use of hand scanners
- Check stock in and allocate accordingly
- Maintain good housekeeping and tidy warehouse area
- General ad hoc warehouse duties as business demands
- Previous experience in a similar fast paced environment is essential
- Good communication skills and be self motivated
- Able to work under pressure with high attention to detail and accuracy
If you are keen to be considered for this Warehouse Operative role then don’t delay, apply now foe details.
Kelburn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business in relation to the supply of temporary workers.
No terminology in this advert. is intended to discriminate on the grounds of race, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief. Candidates who do not have permission to live and work in the UK will not be considered. Kelburn do not pay temporary workers through umbrella companies and only pay PAYE.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, please assume that you have not been successful if you do not receive a response within five working days.