Tyne and Wear
Our client is a market leading automotive manufacturing business who employ over 300 people working a variety of shift patterns. They currently have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Payroll Officer to join the team on a permanent basis based at their Tyne and Wear site.
* Time and attendance monitoring
* Manage sickness, holiday, shift and pension scheme
* Prepare all hourly and monthly payroll ready for submission
* Process all BACs payments
* Month end reports
* HMRC Account reconciliation
* General payroll duties as required
The suitable candidate must have ideally three years payroll experience and worked within a similar environment processing high volumes. Ideally you will have experience implementing new payroll software and must have excellent IT knowledge.
Exceptional time management skills are required and you must be able to work to tight deadlines whilst managing a varied workload. In return, our client is offering a very attractive salary and benefits package.
If you are keen to discuss in more detail then don’t delay and apply now.