Picker / Packer (Seasonal)
Kelburn Recruitment are proud to be working with a leading North East Company who are looking to add temporary support to their existing team adding pickers/packers to their Sunderland plant. This is an opportunity to secure temporary work in the lead up to Christmas and potentially longer. Both Full and Part time positions are available covering Day and Night shifts.
The Picker/Packer Role:
- Picking and Packing Orders to demand
- Preparation of stock for delivery
- Ensure quality controls and standards are maintained.
- Maintain strict production schedules.
The Ideal Picking / Packing Operative
- Previous experience working within a manufacturing / warehouse environment
- Working as part of team and using your own initiative when required
- Punctual with good time keeping skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for a picker / packer with an immediate start so please apply now if you are keen to be considered.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, please assume that you have not been successful if you do not receive a response within five working days.