Electrical QA Inspection Operator
Temp to Perm Basis
Up to £21k
Kelburn are currently working with a global manufacturing business based in North Tyneside, and are assisting them with a current requirement that they have for an Electrical QA Inspection Operator.
Supporting the Quality Department, duties for the Electrical QA Inspection Operator Role include:
- Have a good understanding of quality issues
- Identify defects and report feedback to agree corrective action
- Eliminate any defects preventing from reaching customer
- Review work practices to enable any improvements to be made
- Data collection, preparation of reports and presentations
- Liaise with internal and external customers
- Use of bespoke software and Microsoft packages
The Ideal Electrical QA Inspection Operator candidate Will:
- Have previous experience in Quality Control
- Be able to read drawings and wiring schematics
- Ideally have understanding of IPC/WHMA-A-620 although not essential as training will be given
- Have excellent attention to details and organisational skills and product/process knowledge
- Work well as part of a team as well as personally motivated
- Have excellent communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to progress your career within a leading global company and in return a fantastic salary and benefits package, including quarterly bonuses, life insurance and a pension scheme is rewarded . If you are interested, don’t delay, please apply now for details.
Kelburn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business in relation to the supply of temporary workers.
No terminology in this advert. is intended to discriminate on the grounds of race, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief. Candidates who do not have permission to live and work in the UK will not be considered. Kelburn do not pay temporary workers through umbrella companies and only pay PAYE.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, please assume that you have not been successful if you do not receive a response within five working days.