Due to an extremely busy order book, our client who have a strong presence within the food industry are looking for production operatives to join them on a temp to perm basis. With continental shifts available, this is an excellent opportunity to progress your career and our client also offer free car parking, career progression and job security.
Production Operative Role
We are looking for enthusiastic operatives with previous experience working within a fast-paced manufacturing environment. The role would involve:
- Machine operating
- Working in a fast-paced target driven environment
- Ensuring all products are manufactured to specification and production plans
- Attending team briefings
- Re-work and quality inspection
- Strict adherence to company’s health & safety standards at all times due to the high-quality product they produce
- Permanent contracts available for candidates who excel
- Career progression
The Successful Production Operative Candidate:
- Ideally from manufacturing / assembly background
- Previous experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment essential
- A positive attitude and willing to learn
- Flexible to work shifts including weekends
- Good work ethic, able to work part of a team as well as individually
- Able to hit targets as required
- Able to work 12 hour shifts days and nights
Days and nights rotating (must be flexible to work all shifts)
- Days 07.00am – 19.00pm
- Nights 19.00pm – 07.00pm
£10.00 rising to £10.40
If you are looking for long term work with permanent opportunities, then this production operative role could be for you. Please apply now for further details.
Kelburn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business in relation to the supply of temporary workers.
No terminology in this advert. is intended to discriminate on the grounds of race, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief. Candidates who do not have permission to live and work in the UK will not be considered.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, please assume that you have not been successful if you do not receive a response within five working days.