Production / Assembly Operatives
Temporary Ongoing Basis
Our client are currently recruiting for Production Operators with PCB experience to work at their factory on a temporary ongoing basis:
The successful candidate will have previous experience of working within a manufacturing environment and ideally have a good knowledge of the electronics assembly environment.
• Use of all production equipment and hand tools including solder equipment
• Able to understand Assembly build documentation
• Electronic component recognition
• PCB Assembly
• Hand population, inspection, touch up and testing of PCB's
• Hand soldering
• Final assembly and test
The ideal Candidate:
• Will be a great team player who works well, with and alongside others.
• Must have excellent attention to detail, with good eyesight and dexterity, and the ability to perform repetitive tasks accurately.
• Will be reliable and able to demonstrate a flexible approach.
This is a full time dayshift role, 38 hours worked over Monday to Friday (8 am to 4.30 pm Mon – Thurs and Fri 8 am to 2.30).
Due to the volume of applications we receive, please assume that you have not been successful if you do not receive a response within five working days.
No terminology in this advert. is intended to discriminate on the grounds of race, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief.
Candidates who do not have permission to live and work in the UK will not be considered.
Kelburn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business in relation to the supply of temporary workers.