Our client in currently recruiting for Production Operators Electronics with PCB experience to work at their factory on a temporary ongoing basis:
The ideal candidate will have experience of working in manufacturing, have good knowledge of the electronics assembly environment, and be able to demonstrate some of the skills detailed below:
• Use of all production equipment including surface-mount, light guides and flow solder equipment
• Able to understand Assembly build documentation
• Electronic component recognition
• PCB assembly
• Hand population, inspection, touch up and testing of PCB's
• Hand soldering
• Final assembly and test
• A great team player who works well, with and alongside others.
• Excellent attention to detail, with good eyesight and dexterity, and the ability to perform repetitive tasks accurately.
• Reliable and able to demonstrate a flexible approach.
Hours of work: 38 hours per week (8 am to 4.30 pm Mon – Thurs and Fri 8 am to 2.30)