Competitive Basic Salary and Benefits Package
Kelburn Recruitment are pleased to be working with a leading manufacturing business based in South Tyneside to assist them in finding a Purchasing Controller to join their team on a permanent basis.
As Purchasing Controller, the successful Candidate will report into the senior management team and will be responsible for taking the lead in purchasing activities with a particular focus on machining activities. The successful Candidate will work on new product introductions and issue RFQ’s, along with supporting Buyers when required. The Purchasing Controller will deal with machining and tooling changes as well as general associates administration.
The Ideal Candidate Will
- Have proven experience in a similar role
- Understanding of tooling design and manufacturing processes
- Have worked on new product introductions previously
- Be a good written and verbal communicator
- Have strong analytical and presentation skills
- Be flexible to carry out occasional travel