Toolmaker – 3 Shift Pattern
We are pleased to be working with a global manufacturing business to help them recruit a Toolmaker for their site based in Newton Aycliffe.
The successful Candidate will report into the Toolroom Supervisor and will be focusing on maintaining, modifying and repairing injection moulding tooling:
• Preventative & breakdown maintenance of injection mould tools / modification of injection mould tools
• Fault finding on hotrunner systems
• Preparing new mould tools for production
• Completing shift log and accurate work history for mould tools
This is a position that will require shift working on a 3 shift pattern and some overtime work during busy periods.
The Ideal Candidate Will
• Be a time served Toolmaker or hold relevant qualifications/experience
• Have a ONC/HNC/HND in a Mechanical discipline
• Have proven experience of tooling manufacture and modification (essential)
• FLT licence (preferable)
Due to the volume of applications we receive, please assume that you have not been successful if you do not receive a response within five working days. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of race, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief. Candidates who do not have permission to live and work in the UK will not be considered. Kelburn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business in relation to the supply of temporary workers.