My Client based are market leaders in the fabrication and production of metal components for a variety of performance critical industries. Due to an extremely busy order book, they are now looking to recruit a Warehouse Assistant to join their business on a temporary to permanent basis. Working within the fabrication shop, duties for the Warehouse Assistant role will include:
- Loading / Unloading parts from the production line
- Prepare and final inspection of parts
- General warehouse assistance as needed
- Delivery of stock to local sites
The Ideal Person for the Warehouse Assistant Role
- Have previous experience in a similar role within an engineering /manufacturing environment
- Hold a current driving licence
- Have a positive attitude to work, able to work as part of a team but also use own initiative
If you think this may be a role for you then don’t delay, apply now for details.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, please assume that you have not been successful if you do not receive a response within five working days. No terminology in this advert. is intended to discriminate on the grounds of race, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief. Candidates who do not have permission to live and work in the UK will not be considered. Kelburn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business in relation to the supply of temporary workers.