Our client are a leading company who supply a variety of niche items to clients based both nationally and internationally. Due to exceptional business demand, they are looking to strengthen their existing team by adding a Warehouse Assistant to assist the current workforce complete their daily duties. Working on a temporary ongoing basis with potential to go permanent, this role will suit someone who is looking to start their career path in the Warehouse industry. A pay rate of £10.50 per hour will be paid to the successful candidate as well as a generous overtime rate.
Warehouse Assistant Duties:
- You will be part of an operations team providing assistance within a warehouse environment
- Maintain general housekeeping within the warehouse
- Use of bailing machine
- Assist other staff with any lifting duties
- General ad hoc warehouse duties as business demands
Ideal Skills for the Warehouse Assistant role:
- Good communication skills and be self motivated
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude happy to undertake any necessary duties for the team
If you are keen to be considered for this Warehouse Operative role then don’t delay, apply now for details.
Kelburn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business in relation to the supply of temporary workers.
No terminology in this advert. is intended to discriminate on the grounds of race, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief. Candidates who do not have permission to live and work in the UK will not be considered. Kelburn do not pay temporary workers through umbrella companies and only pay PAYE.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, please assume that you have not been successful if you do not receive a response within five working days.