Warehouse Operative - Picker/Packer
Temporary Ongoing Basis
Kelburn Recruitment are currently recruiting for a busy warehouse based in Gateshead . Our client is looking for Pickers / Packers / Warehouse Operatives to join the busy team on a temporary ongoing basis.
The key job responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring all warehouse instructions are carried out in a timely and accurate manner
- Loading and unloading delivery vehicles
- Picking orders using and ensuring they are packed and labelled correctly before shipment
- Checking for damaged or missing items and sorting stock for storage in the warehouse
- Previous experience working in a similar warehouse role is essential
- Ability to build good working relationships
- Good team player
- Ability to work under pressure and to targets
- Flexible to work weekend shifts if necessary
The role full time temporary ongoing with an opportunity to go permanent for suitable candidates. If you think this may be the role for you then don’t delay, apply now for details.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, please assume that you have not been successful if you do not receive a response within five working days. No terminology in this advert. is intended to discriminate on the grounds of race, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief. Candidates who do not have permission to live and work in the UK will not be considered. Kelburn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business in relation to the supply of temporary workers.