Competitive Salary & Benefits Package
Kelburn Recruitment are working with a leading manufacturing business based in South Tyneside and they are now looking to recruit a Purchasing Co-ordinator into their business on a permanent basis.
The Purchasing Co-ordinator will work within a global team and will be responsible for working with customers and suppliers to provide purchasing information. The Purchasing Co-ordinator will be responsible for developing new supplier strategies, sourcing components, carry out benchmarking activities and prepare and provide reports to other departments and the management team.
The Ideal Candidate will
- Be educated to degree standard in business Studies or similar or have relevant work experience
- Have good working knowledge of ERP/MRP systems
- Hold a CIPS qualification or be working towards
- Have first class written and verbal communication skills
- Be experienced in analysis and creating reports