Kelburn are pleased to be working with a successful Engineering and Manufacturing business in County Durham who are in a period of growth. They work with Clients in the Power Generation, Nuclear and Subsea sectors and provide sub-contract services and project work. Due to this growth, they are now seeking additional Plater /Fabricators to join their team on a permanent basis.
The successful Candidates will be required to work with the existing team on high profile fabrication projects. Plater/Fabricators will read from engineering drawings and will be required to fabricate a variety of components in different materials including mild steel and aluminium. At all times, the successful Candidates are required to adhere to strict health and safety procedures and company housekeeping policies.
The Ideal Candidate Will
• Be time served or hold a relevant Engineering qualification
• Have proven plater / fabrication experience within an engineering environment
• Understand engineering drawings and route cards
• Have good communication skills
• Be a team player
• Have the flexibility to work shifts
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful North East business. Send an application today to be considered for this role