Due to an extremely busy order book, our client, who have a strong presence in the North East region are looking for Production Operatives to join them on a temporary to permanent basis. With flexible shifts available, the Production Operative role is an excellent opportunity to progress your career with a leading North East Company. Free car parking, career progression and job security are also offered as part of this Production Operative role.
As a Production Operative, you will ideally have experience in the following areas:
• Loading and unloading automated paint line with parts
• Quality Inspection
• Overviewing full paint process
• Training and working in the powder coating booth
• Use of hand tools including spray guns
• Some assembly work included
• Visual quality inspection of all work completed
• Re work where possible
• Manual Handling
• Maintain company’s health & safety standards at all times
The Ideal Production Operative Candidate will:
• Ideally be from manufacturing / paint shop background working as a Production Operative
• Previous experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
• A positive attitude and willing to learn
• Good work ethic, able to work part of a team as well as individually
• Able to hit targets as required
Hours of work as a Production Operative are varied across different shift patterns. Please contact for further details
As a Production Operative, you will receive between £18,900 - £24,300 annually through PAYE. A shift allowance payment is paid and overtime is also available at an enhanced rate.
If you are a Production Operative or have worked within a similar manufacturing role then we are very keen to speak with you as this is an excellent opportunity to secure long term temporary to permanent work with a leading company. We would also welcome any applications from assembly operatives or general operatives who have worked within a fast paced manufacturing environment.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please also contact us to see how else we may be able to help you in your search.