Kelburn Recruitment is pleased to be working alongside a leading Tyne and Wear based organisation, supporting them in their search for a Quantity Surveyor to join the team on a permanent basis. With numerous ongoing projects, they are looking for someone to join the team as they continue to push forward with exciting new developments.
• Provision of estimating, cost and contract management to support multi-disciplinary projects
• Assist Project Managers with tender preparation, contract documentation, bills of quantities, etc.
• Provide financial forecasts and estimates
• Identify risk mitigation measures
• Work closely with contractors and colleagues across the business
• Degree qualified in a relevant discipline
• Have already achieved Chartered Status or working towards this
• Engineering or rail background and with a working knowledge of passenger transport systems
• NEC experience
• Able to multi task and liaise at all levels
• Attention to detail and good IT skills
• Will question the status quo
• Team player
This is a great opportunity to join a business that has lots of exciting and challenging times ahead. In return they pay a very attractive salary and benefits package including good holiday entitlement, flexible hours, generous pension scheme, etc.