Temporary - ongoing
£8.98 ph Dayshift
Our client based in South Tyneside currently have an opportunity for a Welder to join the business on an ongoing temporary basis. Responsible for the manufacture of products for a variety of industries, the role will involve;
- Fabricating and welding of mainly mild steel components, varying in sizes.
- Interpreting Engineering drawings and plans.
- Preparation of welds and the welding area.
- Ensuring the work area is kept clean and all H&S requirements are strictly adhered to.
We are ideally looking for candidates with the following;
- A completed apprenticeship in Welding & Fabrication would be an advantage.
- Experience of MIG welding.
- Experience of welding a variety of materials, including steel and aluminum.
- Ability to work to technical / engineering drawings.